We are looking for a passionate communications and content professional to join our team. You will be responsible for producing communications and content to engage our prospective and existing customers, partner schools and other stakeholders.
We firmly believe in a customer-led approach to marketing and communications. You’ll help shape our content strategy and connect the dots between our brand, our product and value proposition, the needs of key target segments and be able to align them through great storytelling.
The role will involve working across all aspects of content and communications, including developing brand and product messaging, writing articles for our blog, telling incredible stories of our customers and partner schools, crafting engaging social media posts, and producing media releases to support our PR activities.
In addition to being an excellent communicator, you should also be a great team player, have excellent multitasking and organisational abilities, and be results driven.
- Content creation from conceptualisation to completion, whether it be a blog, email, flyer, brochure, user guide, presentation, article or media release, advertising or web copy
- Collaborate with the Marketing team to manage content and communications across both Direct and B2B channels
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams across Sales, Customer Success, Partner Success, Operations and Technology to deliver great outcomes for our business, our partner schools and our customers
- Work with videographers to script and produce video content
- Develop storytelling opportunities and generate new ideas for content that can be used across our marketing channels, such as blog articles, whitepapers and reports, PR, and videos
- Continually measure effectiveness and impact of communications and content initiatives with tracking and analysis, and optimise accordingly
Requirements and qualifications
- 2 to 5 years experience in a content or communications role
- Degree in Journalism, Marketing, Communications, or similar field
- Demonstrated experience developing external focused communications strategies and content
- A passion for great content that captures the audience’s attention, whether that be through text, video or other mediums
- Strong storytelling experience where creating captivating copy and content to engage audiences is your bread and butter
- Experience using SEO and web analytics tools
- High attention to detail
- Ability to juggle competing tasks and priorities and manage own time
- Flexible attitude, hard-working and results driven
You can expect from us:
- Awesome culture
- The chance to work with a fast growing group of talented, highly motivated colleagues
- Flexible work arrangement with a mix of working from home, as well as in our brand new office in Surry Hills close to public transport
- The opportunity to see your impact on the business and our customers